Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Garden

I just feel really down and scared today. I looked at seeds because my parents have cold frames on the side of their house, and it was really joyful for an hour or so to plan a garden that could make use of this space. So many different kinds of lettuce to choose from. Here's a pic of the potential layout:



Obv more than can probably fit in this space, but I really want to garden. It's sunny and somewhat warm (mid 50s) here in New Mexico today. Gardening is somewhere in the future..

2 comments:

  1. I'm not the garden planner or real garden upkeep person in my house, I'm more like the brute force labor when required and I will cook you dinner when you've been working in the garden person, but watching a garden happen is the best. It's my favorite thing about being in one place for more than a couple of years. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Test -- can you comment if this is here?

Orienting Between Hyperobjects

An initial warning: I know this blog is for people to talk about the quarantine and various experiences they've been having, and I fully...