Thursday, April 9, 2020

Progress

Yesterday was especially hard. That's all I really have to say. The seeds I planted a while ago, though, are more than sprouting -- the nasturtiums, in particular, are taking off. I love nasturtiums; they're so hardy and colorful, and they have a wonderful spiciness that makes them a treat to add to salads. These ones, little seedlings, look like tiny waterlily pads. Today I went outside and planted some carrots, lettuce, spinach in the area I've been trying to turn into workable soil. Everything's awful, but I'm trying to remember to move around, be generous, take pleasure from small beautiful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test -- can you comment if this is here?

Orienting Between Hyperobjects

An initial warning: I know this blog is for people to talk about the quarantine and various experiences they've been having, and I fully...