Sunday, March 15, 2020

Ongoing List of Things to Do

Listen to full albums
Bathe
Write character sketches of people you know
Attempt drawing
Make multiple piles of books you want to read -- doable books, aspirational books, books you might be more interested in skimming than reading, books you hope will reignite your ability to read at length, etc.
(Read those books)
Write poetry
Write purposefully bad poetry
Cook, if you can (I don't have access to a kitchen and am dependent on my kind parents to deliver food to my door)
Skype friends
Send long emails to friends
Create blogging projects
Go on Google Street View 
Play GeoGuesser, if it's still around (yessss it is)
Descend into obscure podcasts
Knit, if you know how (I don't)
Read guidebooks/field guides
Go on a short walk or jog
Look at an atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test -- can you comment if this is here?

Orienting Between Hyperobjects

An initial warning: I know this blog is for people to talk about the quarantine and various experiences they've been having, and I fully...