Thursday, March 19, 2020

From a Walk






































Overnight, these appeared on the side of a rusty bridge. I didn't take pictures of the whole installation, which was more about climate change than about the virus. I stood to the side and watched person after person stop to read the whole thing.





























On this walk, you can either stay above on a concrete trail, which most people do, or you can make your way down to the dry riverbed and walk that, which I did. I don't know why I've never done it before. You encounter all sorts of pieces of small debris and cool rocks, and don't really run into anyone else. I walked till I ran into inexplicable construction. What is there to construct on a riverbed? Multiple bulldozers seem to be working from morning until the regular afternoon rain, grating it smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test -- can you comment if this is here?

Orienting Between Hyperobjects

An initial warning: I know this blog is for people to talk about the quarantine and various experiences they've been having, and I fully...