Saturday, March 28, 2020

Mild Celebration

Today I get out of self-quarantine from my parents! Not a huge deal, but we get to now be in the same space, and I can stop eating dinner in another room and yelling into the conversation. For reasons too long and boring to explain here, all of my stuff is stored in this house, packed away in the late summer, but I haven't been able to access it during quarantine. For some reason I've just been fixating on being reunited with my overalls, which are back there somewhere, and I guess with seeing what, exactly, I've stored and forgotten about.

In other news, I started some leftover seeds from last year inside -- dill, nasturtiums, basil, parsley -- we'll see if they successfully sprout.

Here are some photos I was looking at, without any context.








1 comment:

Test -- can you comment if this is here?

Orienting Between Hyperobjects

An initial warning: I know this blog is for people to talk about the quarantine and various experiences they've been having, and I fully...